December 31, 2019

PUFF BAR - Disposable e-cig Review

PUFF BAR - INTRO & PRODUCT REVIEW
Today I am reviewing the puff bar buy puff salts and the pink lemonade flavor. This product is a nicotine salt-based disposable electronic cigarette. It delivers a 5% nicotine content activated by a draw. The product itself is very well made and has an appealing product packaging and design language. The unit itself is very small and has a compact form factor. The finish on the outside consist of a soft touch rubberized material and hard plastic at the ends; for air intake and mouth on each end respectively. It is very nice and delivers good draws and satisfying hits.

PUFF BAR - PINK LEMONADE FLAVOR REVIEW
At first test this flavor seems to be decent. It is more mellow and suttle in flavor than anticipated. I read that this was one of the top puff bar flavors which lead me to the decision of purchasing it and giving it a try. I have tried many puff bar flavors (blueberry, cucumber, watermelon, o.m.g., cucumber, cafe, peach, and probably another that I can't remember at the moment.) I don't think this one is at the top in my opinion. I would much prefer and would recommend something like o.m.g. or watermelon over this. I will attempt to write reviews on those flavors soon.
Overall, it was better or close to my expectations. Its not terrible but as I said, would prefer a different flavor. I would probably not buy this flavor again and therefore would not recommend. But if you're really obsessed with pink lemonade or want to see what I'm talking about for yourself, go ahead and try it for yourself.

PRODUCT PACKAGING
Very sleek, colorful, and modern design. Almost juul-like in its appeal and design. Maybe even moreso. Arguably appealing to kids.